Otse põhisisu juurde

Ära loe

Tähendab. Palun andeks, aga nüüd ma panen siia hunniku sügavmõttelisi ja veidi rohkem madalmõttelisi laulusõnu, sest mul on mp3kas juba tükk aega laulud vahetamata ja mingite laulude mingid sõnad jäävad kummitama. Paralleele päriseluga võib ka otsida kes tahab, aga ei garanteeri, et leiab.

The journey has been long my friend
You held my hand, without a word I know you understand.
---
It's time to begin, let the sun shine back in (Katie Noonan "Time to begin")
***
Today it all feels fine
A sense of freedom fills your mind
Can't think about tomorrow
Just breathe the air inside
And bring on back that lonely smile
Can't think about tomorrow (Feeder "Forget about Tomorrow")
***
You're so pretty and it makes me wanna eat you up my love
although the times that I think about your eyes I cry mines out
all I needed was a place to spend the night
where you could keep me up all night (Claire's Birthday "About last Night")
***
Turn over everything
Time can heal us again (Feeder "Tender")
***
Oh well do you, do you do you want to?
Oh well do you, do you do you want to, want to go
Where I've never let you before?
---
Well he's a friend and he's so proud of you
He's a friend and I knew him before you, oh yeah
Well he's a friend and he's so proud of you
You're famous friend well I blew him before you, oh yeah (Franz Ferdinand "Do you want to?")
***
I do not like to see dreams put on the shelf
to deal with on that one day
I just want to be happy for you

cause I only have one second this minute today
I cant press rewind and turn it back and call it now
and so this moment
I just have to sing out loud
and say I love, I like and breathe in now
and say I love, I live and breathe in now

I move on holding to what I learn
it's time to let go of the notion that the whole world's against me
break free of the shackles that formed young
time free in now, I tell you now
it's not all up to me
I can count on another
so move on lighter and be free (George "Breathe in now")
***
When you stomp your feet you aren't hurting me
But you're always killing something just by living on the earth
---
But I'm feeling quite confused by the people who refuse to see
A simple way of life don't make you the loser
They say we won't make it far if we don't drive there in a car
But we'll be there with time to spare and find our own way home

You might find the meaning in the barrel of a rifle
If it's pointed at a bird or if it's pointed at your head
But me I'd rather plant a tree that grows up tall for all to see
Until I need a pencil then I'll chop it to the ground
---
It's so hard to change yourself easier to tell someone else
That everything is going to be ok (The Ditty Bops "Walk or Ride")
***
I've been down and
I'm wondering why
These little black clouds
Keep walking around
With me
With me

It wastes time
And I'd rather be high
Think I'll walk me outside
And buy a rainbow smile
But be free
They're all free (Stereophonics "Maybe Tomorrow")
***
Now at last I see
How my heart was blind
To the joys before me
That I left behind
---
When the spring is cold
Where do robins go
What makes winter lonely
Now at last I know (Feist "Now at last") >seda kuula kindlasti

Ja siis veel üks lause, mis ma nimekirjade koostamise, oma suure lemmiku kohta leidsin.
Kas pole nii, et iga kord, kui inimene on sügavas segaduses, nii lootusetult millegi sees, et ei kuule enam oma mõtteid, hakkab ta koostama nimekirja. Või on see ainult muusikakriitikute kutsehaigus? (Erik Morna ütles nii siin Loe muidu ka, hea lugu on, sest Claire's Birthday'd lihtsalt peab armastama. Oo, ja muidu, kui kellelgi on viimatimainitu plaati "Venus", siis tee mind rõõmsaks:)

Kommentaarid