Otse põhisisu juurde

The lamest lottery ticket ever

Usually when starting to scratch a lottery ticket the first things you see are zeroes, lots of them. To make you think you're gonna win loads of money of course. That was not the case with my lottery ticket today. No bigger number than 25? Come on!


Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad I actually won 10 kroons, it's more than I usually get :P

In other news: there are so many goofy-looking people on the streets...wearing cow costumes and wigs. Good for them. I mean, once in a while you just have to take that cow suit of yours out of the closet and make a few rounds in town, otherwise it's just gonna get old. Or get bugs in it. Good thing it'll never be out of fashion though cause I feel that one cow costume for a lifetime is quite enough.

Kommentaarid