Otse põhisisu juurde

ABC meme


A - Age:
24

B - Bed size: 1,5. I do think it's a funny thing that there are beds for 1,5 people.
C - Chore you hate: washing the floor (read: how on earth is there so much hair and how aren't all people bald by now?)
D - Dog's names: well, before transforming into a cat, Truffe used to be a dog
E - Essential start your day item: glasses probably, usually don't forget to put them on
F - Favorite color: dark orange, something like clay tennis courts or rust
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 167,5, fresh info from last week
I - Instruments you play:
none
J - Job title: it's complicated
K - Kid(s): kids are ok, can be cute,can be funny, can be annoying just as all the other people

L - Living arrangements: well, there's one always giggling at something on her computer screen, there's one with a current obsession of handicraft and there's one who actually cooks food to herself.
M - Mom's name: am I richer because I have more letters in my name than she does?
N - Nicknames: Kaie, Kausa
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth:
I think there was something when I was very young but I really can't remember
P - Pet Peeve: ego, alcohol issues
Q - Quote from a movie: This is probably taken out of context but it's the first one I found and liked

Why is it, that a dog, sleeping in the sun, is so beautiful, y'know, it is, it's beautiful, but a guy, standing at a bank machine, trying to take some money out, looks like a complete moron?- Before sunrise

R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Two
T - Time you wake up: late, too late or way too early
U- First word that comes to your mind for "U": utilize
V - Vegetable you dislike: turnip, though I wouldn't exactly say dislike, I just like it less
W - Ways you run late: reading smth exciting from the internet, wanting to finish watching something before leaving
X - X-rays you've had: chest
Y - Yummy food you make: me? khm...I've made some salads that I liked. Pancakes?
Z - Zoo favorites: elephant

Kommentaarid