Otse põhisisu juurde

English takes over

This must be a historical day as from now on (for some time at least) Truffe kirjanurk will be brought to you in English. My apologies for all the grammatical and typing errors you're going to see but well...a girl has to do what a girl has to do. And at this point writing in English is necessary.

Ok, now continuing with the usual stuff. That would be Man of the Day. Another Swiss guy. It was already in winter when I got the idea that if I had a chance to hire someone as my personal mood therapist, I'd hire this guy. He doesn't even have to do anything special, just the way he usually behaves is good enough. It's great how he seems to be very sincere in his crazyness. And another thing I like about him is the fact that for me he's a rule breaker. Usually dorks/geeks (or however you call them) aren't that big in sports but he's one of the best (if not the very best) at what he does. I'd say that's rather hopeful. Maybe even I could be a ballerina some day?:D Anyways, today is Simon Ammann's 29th birthday and the pics are from here and here and here.


God, this English-thing is tiring. But I'm not giving up yet.

Kommentaarid