Otse põhisisu juurde

+30.0

And there we have it- even with all the windows open there's not really anything resembling a draught. So I guess it's like it says in the newspaper, not much of a difference between Gambia and Kambja. Thank god for the fan (is that the word?) I bought for AL's birthday.

Yesterday I was reading some old e-mails and got to thinking about their meaning. If someone (in the future) would be reading those mails me and another person have exchanged what would be the conclusion he/she would make. About who those people were and what their ideas were. Of course it's not anything like analyzing the correspondence between Kreutzwald and Koidula (for example) but I think in a sense it might be even more interesting to find out what two usual people write about in their ordinary lives. Just thinking, you know.

Early mornings are not as calm as they should be.

Kommentaarid