Otse põhisisu juurde

See on kõik, mida ma ütlen...

  • 1. Current mood? Not the best actually. Some days just aren't that great.
  • 2. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why? How about Andy Murray, we could be awkward together.
  • 3. You win a million dollars, what is the first thing you spend it on? Payback
  • 4. Favourite song or songs at the moment? Don't have any. They're all old.
  • 5. What are you wearing right now? That sounds like a beginning to an interesting conversation :D Shirt, pants, shawl.
  • 6. Least favourite singer? Rihanna. Oh god.
  • 7. One thing you're craving right now. Chicken, always.
  • 8. Last movie you watched? It's been a while. Was it New moon on TV? :D
  • 9. Favourite quote? Every thought you ever had has already been thought of by somebody else. Something like that. I think it was Goethe's.
  • 10. Have any piercings? If so, where?Ears.
  • 11. Biggest pet peeve?Loud people.
  • 12. One electronic item you can't live without? Laptop?
  • 13. Favourite music genre? I'm not big in genres. Indie?
  • 14. Play any sports? If so, what sports. Not really. I'm always up for badminton though.
  • 15. Best birthday present ever received. A good laugh?
  • 16. Scariest moment of your life. Maybe the one when I thought I had a panick attack.
  • 17.Earliest memory? Great-grandmother's funeral?
  • 18. Missing anyone at the moment? Not really.
  • 19. What do you look for in the opposite sex? Sensibility (mõistlikkus?), patience, pretty hands :D
  • 20. Favourite song lyrics? Look at the column on the right.
  • 21. One food that you could eat every day, and never get tired of. Chicken.
  • 22. If you could be any animal, which animal would you be? Cat? But I wouldn't want to be an animal.
  • 23. Favourite holiday? Independence day
  • 24. Do you like the place you live in? Yes.
  • 25. What kind of computer do you have? Red.
  • 26. Ever had you heart broken? I'm not a big fan of that saying, I'd use some other expression.
  • 28. Do you get jealous easily? I guess.
  • 29. One thing you wish you could change about yourself. Some thoughts I have.
  • 30. Have a crush on anyone at the moment? Not really.
  • 31. Biggest fear? That's one thing I don't like making charts of.
  • 32. What is the current time where you are? 15:54
  • 33. One thing you like about yourself. Some thoughts I have.
  • 34. Something you wish to accomplish within the next year? *Make a wish and don't tell anyone otherwise it won't come true.*
  • 35. Favourite place to travel? Scandinavia, Europe generally.
  • 36. Someone who is very important to you. I'd like to think I am.
  • 37.Favourite scent? Spring flowers.
  • 38.Ever been to any concerts? If so, how many, and which was your favourite? Quite a few. I don't know if it was my favourite but the Garmarna concert a few years ago came to my mind recently.
  • 39. One thing you want to say to someone right now, but can't or aren't brave enough to. Wanna hang out?

    ...sest tundub, et mul pole enam kuigi palju öelda. Kahju muidugi.

Kommentaarid

meRilin K ütles …
Mina ei tea, mis toimub, ma ei saa siia kommentaari jäetud kuidagi.. mingi error tuleb..

Igatahes.. kas ma pean oma šeikus tehtud kulutuse tagasisaamist nüüd nii kaua ootama kuni sulle miljon arvele laekub? ;-)

aga 38. üle on mul hea meel..